Saturday 20 February 2010

wireless


a couple of operations

the prostrate region (nothing to look forward to)


nothing doing

nothing a lot of pain

look forward to talking to your wife


don’t watch the telly

don’t listen to the wireless

nothing I spose

dropping off to sleep

the fall of a sparrow

you do nothing you’re a nothing


absolute


your best plan is to go

(there he goes, off to the toilet

had a fall)


your outlook is nil

go to sleep don’t blame ya


married 65 years

keep your hand in pleasure


hold

real things

valuable qualities


but what can she do

she can’t look after me


is there anything? nothing?


annoys me this number of ill people

their chances are not good and mine are the same


and one of them shall not fall on the ground without


my wife catches my eye



Anonymous

Cherry Tree

2007

No comments: